Brand Name: XYLACT™︎
Designed for selective Olefin removal from BTX, XYLACT™︎ is the most efficient clay catalyst in the market for the selective removal of olefins from Benzene/Toluene and Heavy Reformate (mainly Xylenes). Other grades of XYLACT™︎ are available for removal of organic N compounds (NFM, NMP) from Benzene feeds used in zeolite-based processes for Ethylbenzene, Cumene and Phenol.
- Granular Acid Catalysts used by the Worlds Petrochemical Refining industry in the BTX aromatic chain
- XYLACT™︎ is developed for adsorption in fixed bed reactors
- XYLACT™︎ uses renewable energy sources in manufacturing process
|Product||Application||Typical Life Cycle|
|XYLACT™︎ 88||High C9 + Aromatics (BI > 800)||4 – 8 months|
|Benzene, Toluene from Solvent Extraction, mixed BTX||12 – 24 months|
|Mixed Xylenes||5 – 12 months|
|N-Removal from Benzine|
|XYLACT™︎ 44||Xylene Isomerisation Recycle||24 – 28 months|
- Optimization of Clay Treater Performance
- Instruction on Handling and Storage of ACTAL Clay Catalysts
- Storage of Clay after Loading to Vessel
Marketing & Technical Support
Marketing and Technical Support is provided by Advanced Clay Technologies Ltd.