Brand Name: ACTAL
Designed for Olefin removal from BTX. ACTAL 20X is the most efficient clay catalyst in the market for the selective removal of olefins from Benzene/Toluene and Heavy Reformate (mainly Xylenes). Other grades of ACTAL are available for selective removal of N from Benzene feeds used in zeolite based processes for Ethylbenzene. Cumene and Phenol.
- Granular Acid Clay Catalysts used by the Worlds Petrochemical Refining industry in the BTX aromatic chain
- ACTAL is included in the UOP duty specification for clay treating of BTX / Cumene
- ACTAL is developed for adsorption in fixed bed reactors
|Product||Application||Typical Life Cycle|
|ACTAL 20X||High C9 + Aromatics (BI > 800)||4 – 8 months|
|ACTAL 20||Benzene, Toluene from Solvent Extraction, mixed BTX||12 – 24 months|
|Mixed Xylenes||5 – 12 months|
|N-Removal from Benzine|
|ACTAL 10||Xylene Isomerisation Recycle||24 – 28 months|
- Optimization of Clay Treater Performance
- Instruction on Handling and Storage of ACTAL Clay Catalysts
- Storage of Clay after Loading to Vessel
Marketing & Technical Support
Marketing and Technical Support is provided by Advanced Clay Technologies Ltd.